The OSLC congregation council has approved outside patio worship which began Sunday, May 2, 2021. Here is what you need to know.
1) The service will begin at 7:30 am each Sunday morning.
2) The service will be a spoken liturgy.
3) Facemasks and physical distancing of 6' are required.
4) Facemasks and hand sanitizer will be available.
5) Individual Communion vessels and bulletins will be available upon entering the Patio from the south entrance.
6) Offering baskets and waste containers will be available upon leaving worship to the south.
7) Those who desire to worship in person need to call the church office (520-327-6521) by no later than noon on the Thursday prior to Sunday you wish to attend. 40 spaces are available.
8) When calling leave a message that indicates the following information: your name, your phone number and the number of people in your party.
9) When maximum allowable number of people have made reservations, those whose reservations come next will be first in line for the following week's worship. You will be contacted if you've been placed on the wait list.
10) Those not attending will be able to worship remotely on Monday on our YouTube Channel.
11) According to our policy outdoor worship will continue as long as the Covid-19 positivity testing rate remains 7% or less. If the positivity rate exceeds 7% for one week prior to the next worship service we will need to pause outdoor worship for a period of time.
We look forward to worshiping together again!
Sign up for our email list for updates, service videos, and more!