Our facility is conveniently located at the corner of Campbell Avenue and Helen Street, one block north of Speedway Blvd. We are in walking distance to the University of Arizona and University Medical Center, as well as the historic Sam Hughes and Blenman-Elm neighborhoods.
Our facilities include our worship spaces, offices, and several houses.
We have plentiful off-street parking in both our south lot, on the SE corner of Campbell and Helen, and in our north lot, around the building on the north side (enter from Mabel Street). Parking is available on weekends and evenings in our south parking lot (Helen Street) or anytime in our north lot (Mabel Street).
Our first building, Koch Chapel, was built in 1948, and was our worship space as well as meeting, fellowship, and education rooms. In 1956 the main sanctuary with the tower was built, and in 1965 the Activity Building (which now houses Sunday School, youth and education programs) was added. Along the way, several houses on the block were purchased for expansion and ministry needs.